RannUstav, a one-of-a-kind festival that celebrates the mystical magic of Kutch, is one of the country’s most anticipated tourism extravaganzas. This occasion is perfect for attendees of all ages and truly honours Kutch’s astounding diversity. The event will start in November 2024 and last through the winter months until February 2024, giving visitors the chance to see the vibrant fusion of art, culture, adventure, nature, and more.
If this is your first time attending the Rann Utsav, here are a few things you should know.
What to Expect at the Grand Fiesta
– Culture: With talented artists and artisans travelling from all over to display their art and craftsmanship, this place truly becomes a melting pot of diverse cultures and people.
– Cuisine: There is plenty of food to choose from at the expansive dining halls, whether you want to try authentic Kutch cuisine or other local delicacies.
– Sightseeing: There is plenty to do and see at this fun-filled event, with charming villages, beautiful beaches, colourful bazaars, and hordes of tourists from all walks of life.
– Adventure: From an exhilarating Camel Cart ride to zip lining and star gazing, this carnival offers a plethora of adventure sports and activities.
Can’t wait to visit the beautiful state of Kutch and participate in this epic celebration?
For you and your family, IRCTC Tourism has put together the greatest Rann Utsav vacation package. So take a vacation, round up your travelling pals, and embark on a memorable journey. This tourism festival offers a wide variety of attractions, so everyone can find something. And the best part? You don’t even need to plan your vacation because we’ve taken care of everything. Our dedicated team has curated such an all-inclusive tour that you won’t have to worry about anything, from getting confirmed train tickets to providing delicious meals. Do you want to check out this popular domestic tour package? Here are all the details.
IRCTC Rann Utsav Package with Train Tickets – Tent City
Duration: 5 Days/ 4 Nights
Tour Itinerary: Mumbai – Bhuj – Tent City – Bhuj – Mumbai
IRCTC Rann Utsav Package Inclusions:
– confirmed tickets for the 3AC class of trains from Bandra to Bhuj and back.
– A/c accommodation in Deluxe Tents as per the itinerary.
– Transfers on the internal roads and sightseeing as outlined in the programme
– every excursion and sight-seeing as planned.
– Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
– Travel insurance.
– Toll, parking and all applicable GST.
[ Check Out the special dates of Rann Utsav 2023-2024 ]